Friday, August 8, 2008

Iced Tea for the Shower


I'm completely aware this is not food. Though, given the opportunity to do so without serious bodily injury shame, I might actually drink the stuff. That's how freakin' good it smells. I am not a foofy scented lotion/shower cream kind of girl either. This shit smells deeeeelishus. It's like dunking yourself in a can of iced tea. That may not sound pleasant, but this stuff totally is. It's Bath & Body Works' Iced Tea with Lemon Scented Bath Gel. It smells like heaven visited your bath tub...but with iced beverages.

I'm probably not being totally fair, I don't think they're selling it anymore. It's surely awful of me to tease you with this ice tea nectar of the shower gods if you can't go out and get it yourself. I picked it up out of a close-out bin for like two dollars. I think this may be the best two dollars I've ever spent. And I've spent two dollars on a whole lotta crap. But, if you can find it, you should buy it. Then huff it like a hobo with a can of paint. But in a less graphic way.

3 comments:

One Bird said...

No, I would not disown you for the wanting over rice. I would just reccomend a more asian sauce instead of BBQ. The chicken hotpocket was sliced chicken, diced onion, ranch dressing and a slice of pepperjack cheese. that's it...

Anonymous said...

hello! i found your blog after you commented on my ginger float (which I highly recommend making). It's really lovely.
Funny thing, I actually designed this bottle for Bath & Body Works.. haha, funny how things are connected. Glad you like it.

Sweet Bird said...

kelly - Holy crap, that's awesome! Sooo....does that mean you have a bunch of them? Cuz if so...