Friday, August 22, 2008

Meme!


Another first for my humble little blog, I've been tagged! Jude over at Apple Pie, Patis & Pate tagged me, and sadly, I did have to look up what a meme was. I'm such a noob. Normally I don't do this kind of thing, but I really like Jude, and reading his answers set me belly-laughing so I couldn't resist. What charm he has!


A Meme

1. Last Movie I Saw In A Movie Theater?
The Dark Knight – Christian Bale is hawt.

2. What Book Are You Reading?
Salt: A World History by Mark Kurlansky – What book do I want to be reading? Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day. I just can’t find it anywhere. Lame.

3. Favorite Board Game?
Scrabble bitches

4. Favorite Magazine?
Gourmet

5. Favorite Smells?
Cut grass, baking bread, rain. I like misty rain the best, but drizzly rain on a warm day is pretty great too. Holy crap I am from Seattle, huh?

6. Favorite Sounds?
Rain on the roof, waves breaking, silence. Silence counts, right?

7. Worst Feeling In The World?
The way I felt driving home after dropping Husband off to deploy to the sandbox.

8. First Thing You Think of When You Wake?
Oh my God. Ow. I don’t think I can move. Do we have elves that punch me in the spine in the middle of the night?

9. Favorite Fast Food Place?
Crazy Eriks, baby. Crazy Eriks. It’s a drive-up hamburger joint in Western Washington. They make the best burgers in the world. That’s right, the world. Screw you Californians and your wimpy In-N-Out Burger.

10. Future Child’s Name?
Child? I’m having a child?

11. Finish This Statement—“If I Had a Lot of Money,”
I’d dive into it like Scrooge McDuck.

12. Do You Drive Fast?
Compared to what?

13. Do You Sleep With a Stuffed Animal?
Hmm…does Husband count?

14. Storms—cool or scary?
Am I in mortal danger? If yes, then no. Not cool, I like being not-dead. If I’m just kicking back on my sister’s porch watching the thunder and lightning storms in Florida. Then hells yeah it’s cool.

15. What Was Your First Car?
’97 Subaru Legacy. That car was pimp. I never should’ve traded it in on that stupid Jeep. I swear, they should just hand out severe bodily injury with the finance papers on Jeep Wranglers. “Alright ma’am, here’s your GAP insurance and your loan terms, would you like to wait for the inevitable car accident or take the chronic back pain home with you today?”

16. Favorite Drink?
Minted Lemonade. Tanqueray & Tonic. Ice Water. English Breakfast Tea with Cream and Sugar.

17. Finish This Statement—“If I Had the Time, I Would…”
I’ve got plenty of time. Want some of mine? I know I won’t be saying that as soon as Fall semester starts…

18. Do You Eat the Stems on Broccoli?
Who doesn’t?

19. If You could Dye your Hair Any Other Color, What Would It Be?
My hair’s already been every color. Even hot pink. Maybe I’ll invent a new color and dye my hair that. I have always wanted dreds but I’m too much of a wussy to shave my head when I don’t want them anymore. And they smell. Yuck.

20. Name All the Different Cities In Which You Have Lived
I lived in Western Washington my whole life before moving here to Central California. It’s aight. I miss home a lot though. I sure miss Tac-Town – it’s where we lay the smack down.

21. Favorite Sport to Watch?
Football. Seahawks are going all the way this year! Suck it NFC East!

22. One Nice Thing About The Person Who Sent This To You
Jude makes the most beautiful bread I’ve ever seen in my life. If I made bread that amazing I’d cry. And yes Jude, I know you’re a man. I’ve always known you were a man. A manly man. A manly man that bakes better than I could ever dream to.

23. What’s Under Your Bed?
Guns, sports equipment, and shoes. And a herd of dust bunnies. Hardwood floors are a pain in the ass.

24. Would You Like to Be Born As Yourself Again?
Heck yes! I’m awesome. (…and so humble)

25. Morning Person or Night Owl?
In the middle. I like mid afternoon the best. That’s when I accomplish my best work. And by best work I mean laundry, dishes, cleaning, etc.

26. Over Easy or Sunny Side Up?
Did you just call me easy?

27. Favorite Place to Relax?

Sunny Beach + Mai Tai + Swedish Massage = Heaven

28. Favorite Ice Cream Flavor?
I’m not too keen on ice cream. It hurts my teeth. I bet I’d like warm ice cream… if that was possible


Who am I going to tag? Just two people.

One Bird at Three Little Birds

Kristen at Going Country

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suck at scrabble. Straight up pitiful.
I like being not-dead, too. haha.
Uh, guns? What the?

Sweet Bird said...

LOL Husband likes his guns. I think it's either something to do with the military or his family in Kentucky/Texas.

Although, to be fair, I've handled more than a few guns in my life. And by that I mean my sweet biceps! (Oh God I'm so lame.)