Tuesday, July 21, 2009

News...

There are some changes coming - and coming soon.

Soon this blog will be boasting a new name, a new site, and a new location - both domain and geographical. When I started it just over a year ago I had no idea I'd stick with it long enough to justify a more involved format.

It does.

Additionally, in the next few weeks Mr. TA and I will be relocating to the East Coast - and I'm sure you all understand how unlikely it is I will be cooking anything in the car to talk about. We will be making some pretty amazing stops on our journey to the other coast though, and I'll be sure to provide any photos of interest upon my return to the blogosphere.

I'm not sure how long it will take to get my kitchen stuff back, but as soon I do I'll be back in the kitchen, cooking away to my heart's content.

See you on the other side!

7 comments:

The Duo Dishes said...

Good luck with the move. We miss the East.

Kristin @ Going Country said...

Oh, good luck! I'm having some flashbacks of my own many relocations. While for the most part, I'm very happy to be done with all of that, one thing I DID really love? Walking into a completely empty house, before it got filled with furniture and crap.

I'm sure a psychologist would have something to say about that . . .

Philomena said...

All these changes sound so exciting -
good luck with everything, and see you back here soon!

SweetBird's MiL said...

We look forward to welcoming you to the east coast! SweetBird's MiL, sFiL, gMiL, & gFiL.

SuzieQ said...

Hopefully I'll get to come visit soon. I know I didn't get to see you as often as I would have liked and we kept meeting on the East coast anyway - so now maybe it will be even easier to see both you girls at the same time. I love you hope your trip is wonderful. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

I'm going to be doing the same thing to my blog, ya know, changing it to a web blog. Frankly I am scared to death! I am certain that all my connections, links and friends are going to disappear. My web developer keeps assuring me that it is all going to be okay. What are you doing to remedy that? How's your road trip?

Unknown said...

Really want to know the changes.
=======
SEO projects